Related experience /
- UNICEF, New York. Consultant. Wrote a working paper on capacity-building strategies and monitoring and evaluation techniques for a workshop on international cooperation and institution-building in developing countries. April-November 1997.
- Global Business Education Institute, Mexico City. Associate Consultant. Prepared a report on new models of organizational design in the private sector and participated in the development of a program for the reorganization of the customer service of BANCOMER, Mexico City. May-September 1993.
- Office of the Presidency, Ministry of Public Office, Buenos Aires. Director General. Participated in the design of a project for the restructuring of public administration in Argentina. Coordinated the project between the Ministry of Economy and consultants of the World Bank. 1989-1991.
- Office of the Governor, State of Buenos Aires, La Plata. Legal Advisor. Worked on constitutional matters, particularly on executive-legislative relations and the drafting of laws related to federal issues. 1988-1989.
- Borgonovo, Garcia Lema & Associates, Buenos Aires. Attorney. Specialist in Administrative and Public Law. Worked as a lawyer and consultant on constitutional issues and administrative procedures. 1986-1988.