Funded Research Projects/ Proyectos de investigación
- Inter-American Development Bank, Washington D.C. Responsible of the section on the Supreme Court and the judiciary within the project “Political Institutions, Policy Making Processes, and Policy Outcomes: The Case of Mexico”. 2002-2004
- The William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, Mexico City. Research Fellow. Developed the project “Divided Government and Constitutional Design in Latin America”. 2002-2003.
- The William & Flora Hewlett Foundation, Mexico City. Research Fellow. Developed a two-year project called “Decree Powers and Rule of Law in Latin America: The Cases of Brazil, Argentina, and Colombia”. 2000-2000.
- Universidad Torcuato Di Tella, Buenos Aires. Visiting Researcher. Conducted fieldwork on the constitutional reform of 1994. Summer, 1996.
- National Council of Scientific and Technical Investigations, Buenos Aires. Graduate Fellow. Developed a two-year project on emergency powers and political instability in Argentina. 1991-1993.
- National Council of Scientific and Technical Investigations, Buenos Aires. Junior Researcher. Developed a two-year project on the constitutional role of the Military in Argentina. 1988-1989.