Advisory work/Trabajo de consultoría
- International IDEA, Santiago de Chile, Chile Office. Dec. 2020. Report on the binding nature of international treaties in new constitutions.
- International IDEA, Santiago de Chile, Chile Office. Dec. 2019. Report on constitutional reform in Chile.
- International IDEA, Constitution-Building Programme, The Hague. Dec. 2019. Report on proposal of constitutional reform in Panama.
- International IDEA, Lima, Peru Office. Jan-Apr 2017. Advisor on electoral systems for the congressional committee on electoral reform in Peru. Report on bicameralism, electoral system, and electoral districts in Peru.
- Mexican Congress, Senate, Mexico. Jan-Dec 2016. Advisor on reforms for the new constitution of Mexico City. Wrote several reports on citizen rights, distribution of powers between executive and legislature, electoral system, and mechanisms of popular participation.
- UNDP, Panama Office. Jan-Mar 2015. Report on constitutional reforms and governability in Latin America and Panama.
- International IDEA, Constitution-Building Programme, The Hague. Mar-Dec 2015. Coordinated international conference “Lessons of Constitution Building in Latin America” (IDEA-Office of the Secretary-General of the Presidency of Chile), held in Santiago de Chile, October 21-22, 2015. Wrote 4 working papers used as basis for discussion during the conference.
- United Nations, Department of Political Affairs, New York. Jun-Aug 2014. Consultant on constitution making processes in Latin America for toolkit on constitution making prepared by the Constitutional Focal Point Unit at the Department of Political Affairs.
- UNICEF, New York. Mar-Nov 1997. Consultant on capacity-building strategies and monitoring and evaluation techniques for an international workshop on institution building in developing countries.